fully FundeD PHD TRAINING PROGRAMME FUnDED by CHASE
Full details here A series of six workshops across the year which explore global, transnational and postcolonial pasts by engaging with material collections and texts or objects in museums and exhibition spaces across London.
- Outline courses on early modern British, European and Global history
- Specialist papers on, for example, themes of violence in the early modern world, Luther and the Reformation, colonization of the Americas, witchcraft
Full courses of lectures to up to 170 undergraduates
- MA seminars focused on key concepts and methodologies such as social history, gender, and the history of emotions
- Methodological and skills seminars, for example, on using archives, libraries, or palaeography
- Guided reading sessions for key historical texts